I am off the wagon, but if the result is making these soft, thin mint tasting, cookies..... I never want to get back on!
Make these for your Christmas cookie platters and they will be sure to please!
Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Hershey's cocoa
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Stir together flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add eggs; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 7 minutes or until cooked through. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 5 dozen cookies.
1/2 bag of Hershey's mint chocolate chips
1/2 bag of White chocolate chips
1. Place mint and white chips in individual sandwich zip bags. Place mint chips in the microwave for 30 seconds. Remove bag and squeeze the bag to melt the chips. Place in microwave for another 15 seconds and squeeze until the chips are melty. If the chips are not completely melted, microwave for 15 seconds until all the chips are melted.
2. Cut a small hole in the corner of the zip bag and drizzle chocolate over the cooled cookies. Place in fridge to harden. Repeat steps 1 and 2 with with the white chips.
Be sure to visit my review blog, Cheat Day News and Reviews, for my review of Pepperidge Farm New Petite Treats and the recipe for my guilt free, deconstructed apple pie. Leave a comment for your chance to win a $150 spa gift card!