Monday, May 11, 2009

Lighter Chocolate Eclair Dessert


I'm sorry that it has been so long since my last post. I was in Utah for my baby brother's wedding. So of course, I was sick for three days before my flight and had to go to work and pack and get all the last minute details done under the influence of Nyquil. It wasn't pretty.

But, now I'm back and I had a great time with my family.


So, this is actually a dessert I made for Easter. I had downloaded the pictures but never wrote up the recipe.

You will love this lightened up dessert that needs to be made the night before it is served. It is so easy and actually very economical. Try it! You won't be disappointed.

Lighter Chocolate Eclair Dessert

Reduced Fat Graham Crackers
2 small instant sugar free/fat-free French Vanilla Pudding
3 1/2 c. skim milk
1 (8 oz) light or fat free whipped topping

Frosting:
1 1/2 c. powdered sugar
5 T. cocoa
3 T. skim milk
2 T. oil
1 tsp vanilla

Place whole graham crackers in the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.

Mix pudding and milk. Fold in whipped topping. Spread half of the mixture over the graham crackers.

Add another layer of crackers and spread remaining half of mixture over them.

Top with 3rd layer of crackers.

Frost top layer of graham crackers quickly because glaze sets up fast. Let sit overnight or all day in refrigerator.

Holy chocolate Batman! That looks delicious!

7 comments:

  1. What a great dessert! I love all your non-guilty recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't mind. I put the little clean house, broken computer person on my page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your back! This looks really good! I wonder if this would work in a trifle bowl with crushed grahams. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks terrific, happy you are back, while you were gone you won a giveaway on my blog, email me if you geta sec..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had a good time with family! This looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought it was an excellent blog, that information has been very helpful in my life, I am a desserts lover, so I really enjoyed this reading, this weekend I want to do one! Thanks for this great moment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought it was an excellent blog, that information has been very helpful in my life, I am a desserts lover, so I really enjoyed this reading, this weekend I want to do one! Thanks for this great moment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Cheat Day Cafe!