Here is what you need:
refrigerated bread sticks or biscuits in a can
spaghetti sauce (I always doctor it with some spaghetti seasoning and a bit of brown sugar)
Here is how you do it:
1. Separate the bread sticks and place on cookie sheet.
2. Brush dough with melted butter.
3. Sprinkle dough with garlic salt, basil and Parmesan.
4. Twist the dough. If using biscuits, cut them into fourths.
5. Bake according to directions.
6. Dip bread in warm spaghetti sauce.
What a fun and easy kid friendly snack!