I have two obsessions. Well three. Food, diets and organizing. You already know about my food and diet stuff, but ever since I can remember I have loved paper. I am obsessed with paper, calendars, lists, planners, stamps, labels, containers...you get the picture. In my perfect world everything has a place and a label on it!
But as we all know, the world is not perfect. I struggle to stay on top of clutter, but I never lose hope that one day, I'll have my house back. At the moment it has been hijacked by 3 messy children who, like clockwork, drop their coats and backpacks on the floor everyday at 4 pm. Instead of organizing, I am just trying to stay on top of the mountains of laundry and keeping my 2 year old from mortal harm.
So for now, I am just going to have to settle for being the Queen of the Calendar. This is do-able for me.
I found this great calendar system that sticks right onto any flat surface. It is used like a wipe board with a dry erase marker (included), but it is vinyl so it is very thin and looks like it is part of the wall or refrigerator. It comes with the calendar, a to do list and a contacts list for important phone numbers to have on hand.
Here are the details:
Stay organized with these calendar wall stickers. In brown.
- Calendar, to do list and contact list offer customized use.
- Dry-erase design lends reusable style.
- Self-adhesive vinyl construction clings to the wall like a decal, so you can remove and reposition without harming your paint.
- 14"H x 26 1/2"W
- Horizontal display
- Includes: 3 stickers & dry erase marker
- By Die Cuts With A View
Here is my calendar:
I like how it has 6 weeks on one calendar.
This is how I give my husband subtle hints!
Right now I have this calendar set up for the family, but I may use it for something else like my dieting obsession. I'll let you know when I get it all sorted out.
I am giving away one of these calendar systems to one lucky reader!
Here is how you enter:
- 1 entry: Leave a comment and tell me your obsession!
- Extra entry: Become a follower of Cheat Day Cafe and leave a separate comment telling me that you are a follower.
- Extra entry: Share this giveaway on your blog. Leave a separate comment with blog address.
- Extra entry: Grab one of my cute "Cheater" buttons to put on your blog. Leave separate comment with your blog address.
- Extra entry: Share this giveaway on Facebook.
1. You must be 18 or older to enter.
2. You must live in the continental US.
3. You don't need to be a blogger to enter. Just leave an anonymous comment but be sure to leave me your email address so I can contact you if you are the winner. :)
I will choose a reader by random draw on Thursday, March 4th.
Now for the refreshments:
This is so easy and good. How could it not be?
Low Fat Ice Cream Brownie Pie
1 boxed low fat brownie mix
1 half gallon of 1/2 fat ice cream (I like Edy's or Dryers)
hot fudge or chocolate syrup
1.Make brownies according to package.
2. Spray springform pan or just use a 9x13 or 8x8 dish. Add brownie batter and bake according to box direction. Let cool completely in pan.
3. Let ice cream sit on counter for 10 minutes or so to soften. Spoon ice cream onto cooked brownie. Use a knife to loosen edge of brownie from around the springform pan.
4. Drizzle fudge or chocolate sauce on top. Place in freezer for at least 4 hours.
5. Open springform pan and cut. Use thin spatula to lift servings.
Good luck everyone and thanks for reading!!!!