Monday, October 25, 2010

Maple Cinnamon Rolls

Yes, I am trying to cheat less and exercise more! Go to Cheat Day News and Reviews to read about fun ways to get yourself motivated to exercise. Leave a funny story for me in the comments and you will be entered to win a $150 Visa gift card from Laughing Cow! Ends 11/7/10.

Well, I finally got around to making The Pioneer Woman's Famous Cinnamon Rolls and they were awesome. I haven't made these before because it makes such a huge batch and all I need is a bunch a sweet rolls surrounding me! Not good! So I decided that I would make them and take them into work for the nurses and support staff.

I am one who appreciates a low maintenance dough and this one was so easy! No mixer needed and only one rise. If you haven't made these yet, give them a try! Click the link above for the recipe and click here for the Pioneer Woman's tips for making these perfect rolls!



2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous...I've been meaning to try these for weeks now. Did you use the coffee in the frosting? Also..you're a nurse? Just curious where...one of the Smithalicious girls also claims the exciting role of RN.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Cheat Day Cafe!