Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dipping Spices with Olive Oil


You have got to try this great blend of spices and olive oil the next time you serve a special Italian meal. I'm hooked!

Source: Food.com

Dipping Spices

  1. Combine all of the ingredients, EXCEPT oil and lemon.
  2. Put in a small food processor. Chop briefly until all ingredients are about the same.
  3. Stir in oil and lemon juice.
  4. TO SERVE: Combine about 1 1/2 teaspoons spice blend to 3 to 4 tablespoons olive oil on a small Dish.
  5. Dip sliced bread in mixture.
Be sure to go to Cheat Day News and Reviews to read my review on Weight Watchers Yogurt AND get a $1.00 coupon so you can try it out for yourself!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Its fabulous!!! I recommend you to visit http://investmentsinenergy.com site, This site provides more info for young investors. I hope this will be helpful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Melody. This was easy to make, and is excellent with warmed up sourdough bread. It would probably have been easier to store the leftover mix if I'd left it dry, though. Do you put the leftover mix in the refrigerator?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I did. I've been thinking that I'd love to make this seasoning blend in BULK and just add the garlic according to how much I think we are going to use. That way I can have it on hand for whenever we want it. Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids and I love dipping oils. This looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing better than good extra virgin olive oil! I have it with all my meals! Specially European olive oil, super healthy! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Cheat Day Cafe!