Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My New Baby Girl


 I would like to announce the birth of out little girl, Taylor!  She was born on March 1st weighing 7 pounds 8 ounces and was 21 inches long.  My labor was fast (1 hour and 15 min) and all went well.  Taylor is keeping me on my toes and keeping me up at all hours of the night, but that's to be expected at this stage of the game.

I miss sharing recipes and hope to soon be back to blogging on a  more regular basis.  Hope all is well with all of you!
post signature

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Melody...she is simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Melody. She's adorable. Hope to see you back soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! We just had our 3rd little girl on April 20 so I know how you are feeling! I am just now getting back in the kitchen and back to blogging. Hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Cheat Day Cafe!