Garlic Herb Bread
1. Slice through a loaf of Italian or French bread, but keep the loaf in tact.
2. Take 1 Tablespoon of the Dipping Spices mixture and mix it into a stick of softened, salted butter until combined.
3. With a butter knife, spread butter/herb mixture on one side of each slice of bread.
4. Wrap loaf in foil loosely and bake in 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes.
Here is the recipe for the dipping spices mixture:
- 1 tablespoon minced basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (Italian is best)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt or 1/2 teaspoon ground sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Believe me! This bread will disappear fast!