Saturday, May 28, 2011

Welcome to My Home Part 1

I just thought I would post some pictures of some of our home! We have been doing some work on the house and I wanted to show you the fruits of our labors.

We live in a VERY small townhouse, but we have tried to make it work for us.

This is what you see when you walk in the front door.



I made this gallery with the help of my husband. I like everything symetrical, but he showed me how cool it could look when set up a bit less perfect.

This is a table in the entry way.

Next comes the kitchen:
I'm not sure what I'm doing with the shelf there. I got sick of what I had up there before we painted so I took it all down and am starting all over.


I painted this table and chairs black. I love it!


We repainted all the cabinets white and it really brightened up the place. Too bad I took such terrible pictures!





Next time I'll post pictures of the kids rooms. I love my daughter's room and can't wait to show you! Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. You've done a beautiful job, Melody. :) I especially like the tree wall hanging that is in the middle of your family pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the tour, beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your style. I was wondering when you painted the cabinets did you prime then paint or did you do something else to the wood first? What type of paint did you use? I'm considering painting some molding around a window and wasn't sure where to start. thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Cheat Day Cafe!